Featured Property Slideshow
Andover Listing AlertsAndover, MA - $133,000
4 Longwood Drive - Condo - Garden - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:139 minutes agoAndover, MA - $599,000
204 Andover St - Commercial - Year Built:1880 - Acres:1.034 hours agoAndover, MA - $449,000
24 Gould Rd - Land - Acres:1.14Andover, MA - $445,000
8 Marland St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1
North Andover ListingsNorth Andover, MA - $549,900
68 Bear Hill Rd - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1North Andover, MA - $1,350
25 Fernview Avenue - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1North Andover, MA - $1,300
1980 Turnpike Street - Commercial - Year Built:0 - Acres:0North Andover, MA - $356,500
288 Greene St - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
- North Adams School Project Tracking Under Budget December 17, 2013"We are cautiously optimistic: the reconciliation came out about $55,000 under budget," said Mel Overmoyer, principal of Strategic Building Solutions, the owner's project manager, on Monday night.
- Where Should Marijuana Dispensaries Go in Andover? December 17, 2013If medical marijuana dispensaries and growers wanted to set up shop in Andover, where should they be? That's what one article on the 2014 Town Meeting warrant will address.
- Kendrick Oliver and the New Life Jazz Orchestra Concert to Raise Funds for NMYO December 17, 2013The Second Annual Warm Music for a Winter's Night will welcome Kendrick Oliver and the New Life Jazz Orchestra to the Shalin Liu Performance Center in Rockport.
- Environmental Science and Technologies Announces the Acquisition of OMNI-Ajax December 16, 2013Environmental Science and Technologies today announced its recent acquisition of OMNI-Ajax, a developer and manufacturer of proprietary spill control products for the hazardous and biohazardous markets.
- North Adams School Project Tracking Under Budget December 17, 2013
- Belmont's Trash Collection, Disposal Contracts Set for Next Several Years December 17, 2013For most Belmont residents, the interaction with the collection and disposal of their and their neighbors' garbage extends as far as the end of the driveway once a week.
- Tommy Strong: Thank You from the Cox Family December 16, 2013The family of Tommy Cox -- the 10-year-old boy who lost one of his legs in a boating accident this fall -- sends the following message to the North Andover community: On September 5th, our lives changed forever due to Tommy's accident.
- An Uncommon Shop December 15, 2013A couple weeks ago during the Santa Parade downtown, you may have noticed a new shop on Main Street.
- Foot of Snow Possible for North Andover December 14, 2013Winter doesn't officially start until next week, but nature seems to have started early, with a cold snap and the region bracing for its first snowstorm of the season.
- Belmont's Trash Collection, Disposal Contracts Set for Next Several Years December 17, 2013