Andover Listing AlertsAndover, MA - $689,900
1 Deerfield Way - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/114 hours agoAndover, MA - $529,900
111 Salem Street - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Andover, MA - $499,900
3 Courtney Lane - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Andover, MA - $1,295,000
38 Sunset Rock Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:4/1Andover, MA - $439,900
20 Sherbourne Street - Single-Family - Contemporary, Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
North Andover ListingsNorth Andover, MA - $2,600,000
Lot E-1200 Osgood - Land - Acres:3.5817 hours agoNorth Andover, MA - $3,800,000
Lot D-1200 Osgood - Land - Acres:6.717 hours agoNorth Andover, MA - $924,900
Lot C-1200 Osgood - Land - Acres:1.5117 hours agoNorth Andover, MA - $824,900
Lot B-1200 Osgood - Land - Acres:1.9417 hours agoNorth Andover, MA - $924,900
Lot A-1200 Osgood - Land - Acres:1.5317 hours ago
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Selects UW Nursing... September 17, 2014The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses recently selected Elizabeth Bridges , RN, PhD, CCNS, FCCM, FAAN, as its 2015 Distinguished Research Lecturer . The award recognizes nurses whose program of research significantly influences high acuity and critical care.
- Dunkin' Donuts To Raze Pittsfield Church for... September 13, 2014Developers aim to demolish a vacant former Tyler Street church and its rectory to make way for a new Dunkin' Donuts drive-through restaurant. According to permitting paperwork filed with the city's Office of Community Development, Cafua Management Co.
- Dunkin' Donuts, with drive-thru, planned at site of vacant Pittsfield church September 13, 2014Cafua Management Co. of North Andover, said to be the largest Dunkin' Donuts franchise owner in the nation, is seeking site plan approval from the city and a special permit from the City Council, which is required for the drive- thru operation.
- Freeze Drying Monitoring & Control September 12, 2014SP Scientific has entered into an exclusive agreement with Physical Sciences Inc. to distribute the LyoFlux 200 Water Vapor Mass Flow Rate Monitor for laboratory and pilot scale freeze dryers. The LyoFlux 200 is an innovative two line-of-sight tuneable diode laser absorption spectroscopy based device for continuous monitoring of laboratory, pilot and product
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Selects UW Nursing... September 17, 2014
- National Cheeseburger Day: What's Your Favorite Spot to Get One? September 17, 2014Thursday is National Cheeseburger Day. Every year, the day is "celebrated" on Sept.
- Therapeutic North Andover Farm Celebrating 50th Anniversary September 16, 2014It's a golden anniversary for one of the first of its kind. Since 1964 Windrush Farm in North Andover has been changing lives, with four-legged therapists.
- Dunkin' Donuts plans drive-thru for St. Mary the Morningstar Church in Pittsfield September 13, 2014Another Dunkin' Donuts restaurant with drive-thru service is planned in Pittsfield at the site of the former St. Mary The Morningstar Church off Tyler Street. Cafua Management Co.
- Rogers says pick-and-pay hurts business September 12, 2014The cable giant told a hearing on Thursday it is concerned a set of ideas floated by the Canadian Radio-television and Communications Commission to strip down basic TV packages and let viewers buy channels one by one would hurt its business. But it argued it could accept the regulator's proposals - with a few major caveats.
- National Cheeseburger Day: What's Your Favorite Spot to Get One? September 17, 2014