Before you decide to buy a house, it is crucial that you consider various factors beforehand. Some of these factors can be as straightforward as making sure to choose a home in a good area, and making certain that the property is also in good condition. However, it is also important to consider the housing market, because it is imperative that you buy a house at the right time. For example, if you are in a market where there is a huge demand for homes for sale, then the prices of houses will generally be high, and so if you are buying a house for investment purposes, this wouldn’t be the right time for you to make that purchase. With the market starting to creep back up buyers will be looking to get a good deal before demand goes back up so selling a home right now can bring great results.
On the other hand, if there is less demand for buying houses, then the price of property will generally be very low, thus making it the perfect time to buy. Right now is a fantastic time to buy a home with the slower market interest rates at the lowest in years. Buying a home in a down market can become a great investment down the road. You can consider it like a savings account. Buy the property in a down market, and watch your money grow.
Andover Listing AlertsAndover, MA - $549,900
9 Matthew Street - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/12 hours agoAndover, MA - $2,375
36 Boston Rd - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Andover, MA - $589,900
5 Lancaster Pl - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3Andover, MA - $399,850
182 Elm Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1Andover, MA - $1,295
16 Balmoral - Rentals - - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:1
North Andover ListingsNorth Andover, MA - $585,000
33 Weyland Circle - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:32 hours agoNorth Andover, MA - $1,395
11 Walker Rd - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:116 hours agoNorth Andover, MA - $559,900
247-B Farnum St - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:11 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1North Andover, MA - $409,000
83 Campbell Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2North Andover, MA - $529,900
82 Lisa Lane - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1
- Understanding our Social Security system September 13, 2014Several of surveys conducted over the last few years show that a growing number of Americans are losing faith that they will receive their full Social Security benefits. Predictably, younger adults expect to receive no benefits at all when they retire.
- Dunkin' Donuts To Raze Pittsfield Church for... September 13, 2014Developers aim to demolish a vacant former Tyler Street church and its rectory to make way for a new Dunkin' Donuts drive-through restaurant. According to permitting paperwork filed with the city's Office of Community Development, Cafua Management Co.
- Dunkin' Donuts, with drive-thru, planned at site of vacant Pittsfield church September 13, 2014Cafua Management Co. of North Andover, said to be the largest Dunkin' Donuts franchise owner in the nation, is seeking site plan approval from the city and a special permit from the City Council, which is required for the drive- thru operation.
- Freeze Drying Monitoring & Control September 12, 2014SP Scientific has entered into an exclusive agreement with Physical Sciences Inc. to distribute the LyoFlux 200 Water Vapor Mass Flow Rate Monitor for laboratory and pilot scale freeze dryers. The LyoFlux 200 is an innovative two line-of-sight tuneable diode laser absorption spectroscopy based device for continuous monitoring of laboratory, pilot and product
- Understanding our Social Security system September 13, 2014
- Dunkin' Donuts plans drive-thru for St. Mary the Morningstar Church in Pittsfield September 13, 2014Another Dunkin' Donuts restaurant with drive-thru service is planned in Pittsfield at the site of the former St. Mary The Morningstar Church off Tyler Street. Cafua Management Co.
- Rogers says pick-and-pay hurts business September 12, 2014The cable giant told a hearing on Thursday it is concerned a set of ideas floated by the Canadian Radio-television and Communications Commission to strip down basic TV packages and let viewers buy channels one by one would hurt its business. But it argued it could accept the regulator's proposals - with a few major caveats.
- Dunkin' Donuts To Raze Pittsfield Church for Drive-Through September 12, 2014Developers aim to demolish a vacant former Tyler Street church and its rectory to make way for a new Dunkin' Donuts drive-through restaurant. According to permitting paperwork filed with the city's Office of Community Development, Cafua Management Co.
- Report: 2 Shot at Danvers Motel September 11, 2014A suspect is in custody after two people were shot at the Knight's Inn in Danvers late Wednesday night. The Salem News reports that two men were shot, one in the thigh and the other in the knee, at the location.
- Dunkin' Donuts plans drive-thru for St. Mary the Morningstar Church in Pittsfield September 13, 2014